The PCIe serial card can be installed into an available PCI Express slot, to provide two high-performance RS232 serial ports. It offers a convenient solution for connecting modern or legacy equipment to newer computer systems that don’t have RS232 ports. The serial card is compliant with PCI Express 1.0a specification, and it’s compatible with 1x PCI Express slots.
The PCIe serial card delivers high-performance serial communication, with support for data transfer rates of up to 460Kbps.
– Add two high performance RS232 serial ports (DB9) to your low or full-profile computer
Manufacturing (CNC machinery, process control equipment, bar code scanners, serial printers).
– POS (credit/debit card readers, receipt printers, bar code scanners, cash registers, scales)
– Consumer (modems, PDAs, digital cameras, printers).
– Security (UPS control, access key panels, video cameras, card readers, modems).
– Casino (video lottery terminals, slot machines).
– Environmental Control (lighting, temperature, clocks).
– Healthcare (patient monitoring equipment, nurses’ stations, modems).
– Hospitality/Restaurant (credit card/debit card reader, serial printers).
– ISDN Networking
– Add two high performance RS232 serial ports (DB9) to your low or full-profile computer, through a PCI Express slot, for connecting your serial-based devices and equipment
– Easy to install and configure with support for a broad range of Windows operating systems, to provide two RS232 serial UART channels / ports
– Compliant with PCI Express 1.0a specification, compatible with 1x PCIe bus / 2-port PCIe RS232 serial card / serial card / PCI serial card / PCIe serial adapter / Serial expansion card
There are no reviews yet.