USB3.1 Type C to 2*DP F Adapter Cable can be connected to two DP monitors to the host with USB Type C port, two monitors can be displayed simultaneously. The MST hub is powered by the USB-C port so you don’t require an additional power adapter.
- Support HDCP
- Support play and plug
- Support SST and extend MST function
- Support USB3.1Type C/M input, and dual DP F output
- Support display at a time, the max resolution can be up to 3840*2160P@30Hz when dual ports display or just single port display
- Easy to use and carry
1. Same resolution when the single port display or dual ports display, both can be up to 3840*2160P@30Hz.
2. When connecting LG 27UD68+AOCU2879VF to DELL AlienwareR2, two monitors cannot be displayed at a time.
3. Since the problem of DP interface with Dell U3014, this monitor + any output device (laptop/phone) do not display, EDI can also not be detected
4. 3.2DP also shows that the resolution of Windows system computer allocation is different, with a display of 4K@60HZ, or a 1080P/60HZ, with different displays.
5. Since the computer reason, Lenovo yuga900 with a 13iski5 processor is connected to any monitors, does not display.
6. If the software version of MacBook 2015/2016less than 10.12, when play and plug, it will cause the computer to die, and version 10.12.4 is normal.
7. ASUS PA328Q monitor + any output device (laptop/phone) do not display, and EDI cannot be detected
8. When connecting HTC10 or LG G5, cannot support extend the model
Your USB-C equipped device must support video (DP alt mode) to work with this adapter.