CLASSYTEK HDMI To DVI D Dual Link (24+1 Pin) DVI Male to HDMI Male 5
Meter / Gold Plated Cable – Black
This bi-directional cable works seamlessly because of the signal compatibility between DVI (Digital Visual Interface) and HDMI to deliver the highest digital video quality. Plug and Play! No other configuration is required.
Bi-Directional Applications for DVI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI
– Use a DVI port on a video graphics card for an HDTV-HDMI connection
– Use a spare DVI port for a dual-monitor display with HDMI
– Connect a HDMI-equipped source (DVD Player, PC, PlayStation, or Xbox) to a monitor with DVI
If you have a recent video card (GeForce 400 series, Radeon HD4000 series, Intel HD 2000, or newer) the DVI output signal will also contain audio.
The video resolution is determined by the maximum resolution of the port on the video card. A video card can output different resolutions on different ports. Check the maximum resolution output of your video card.
– 1 x HDMI (TYP A) 19 pin – Male
– 1 x DVI-D Dual Link 24+1 pin – Male
– Gauge: 28 AWG